If any collection of quotes deserves to be tagged “inspiring”, it’s our collection of Billy Graham’s quotes put together for you in this post.
Here they are:
1. “I’ve read the last page of the bible, it’s all going to turn out all right”
2. “Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world and lost your soul, was it worth it?”
This is one question you should endeavor to answer daily in all you do.
3. “Courage is contagious, when a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stifffened ”
4. “Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion – it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.”
5. “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ’I love you.”
6. “Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength”
7. “Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.”
8. “A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.”
9. “God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.”
10. “The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.”
11. “Christ not only died for all, he died for each.”
12. “It is the Holy Spirit’s job to convict, God’s job to judge and my job to love.”
13. “Heaven is full of answers for which nobody ever bothered to ask.”
14. “Take one day at a time. Today, after all, is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”
15. “When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.”
16. “God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.”
17. “Sin is the second most powerful force in the universe, for it sent Jesus to the cross. Only one force is greater—the love of God.”
18. “We say to our children-act like grown ups, but Jesus said to the grown ups -be like children.”
19. “When we come to the end of ourseleves,we come to the beginning of God.”
20. “The moment we take our last breath on earth, we take our first in heaven.”
This great man is gone, but his work and words live on and remain in our hearts. Putting these deep and inspiring quotes in mind, would definitely yield good results for you.